Mon. – Fri. 9:00 – 21:00
Sat. 9:00 – 18:00
Mon. – Fri. 10:00 – 16:00
Mon. – Fri. 9:00 – 17:00
Sat. 9:00 – 13:00
Closed: Sundays, National Holidays and some part of intersession.
– You can check opening hours on the bulletin board at the entrance. Any change in opening hours is also posted on our web site.
– The circulation desk close 10 minutes before the library closes.
- Your student ID card, faculty ID card or library card is required for entrance to the library, borrowing of books and materials, and use of facilities.
- Please maintain quiet at all times in the library, and set your phone ringers to silent mode.
- Smoking and eating are prohibited in the library. Beverages with closing lids are available. If you are carrying a water bottle or a plastic PET bottle, keep it sealed in your bag.
- Please do not leave your belongings on the desks, and keep your valuables with you.
- Please take the utmost care not to lose or damage books and materials. Folding down pages, writing or underlining in materials are prohibited.
- Changes in library hours, borrowing periods, and other announcements will be posted on the library website.
- The library staffs will help you search for materials and will answer your questions about how to use the library. Please contact us using the inquiry form.