There is a help desk (reference desk) on the 2nd floor. The desk is available to assist you in acquiring the materials and information.
Mon. – Fri. 9:00 – 16:30
Sat. 9:00 – 11:30
Summer Intersession, Others
Up to 30 minutes before closing
Interlibrary Loan and Interlibrary Cooperation Service
You can borrow books and materials or request the photocopies from other libraries and also visit other university libraries.
– Interlibrary loan requests are need a postage. Allow 7-10 days for your request to arrive.
– The books borrowed from the other libraries are in-library use only.
– Photocopy requests are need the postage and the fees for photocopying articles. The fees are about 30-50yen per page. （Free for students.）
– Photocopy requests must comply with copyright law.
– To use other university libraries, ask at the reference desk before your visit.
– The students who participate in short-term study cannot use this service.